STORE POLICY FOR LASHBARLDN SERVICES
When caring for your eyelash extensions we recommend that you do the following:
1. Avoid rubbing the eyes
2. Keep lashes dry for 24/48 hours
3. Do not use oil-based makeup remover
4. Use only dry or water basted makeup around the eyes, refrain from using liquid eyeliner
5. Do not use mascara
6. Do not touch eyelash for 1.5 hours after appointment to avoid infection
7. Do not attempt to remove eyelashes
8. After showering, ensure lashes are dry
9. Use a lash comb, and brush lashes daily
10. Report any contra-actions to your technician
11. Avoid swimming for 48 hours
A reaction to products used during your lash service, although at very low-risk, are a possibility you should be aware of when getting lash extensions. Unless known allergies are stated by you, it is unfortunately otherwise not foreseeable.
No refunds will be issued for reactions, however a complimentary lash removal is available for all full sets applied by LASHBARLDN if such circumstance were to occur. This is as the technician still used their time, and resources to fulfil the service. Please be sure to let us know at your earliest convenience if you become aware of any type of reaction. We will do our best to remedy the problem on our end.
* If you have sensitive eyes or known allergies to adhesives, a Complimentary Lash Consultation is also available to you should you wish to do a patch test using our products before your initial appointment. Opt-ing out of the patch test is done at your own risk, we recommend a patch test 24 hours prior to your appointment.
We will be more than happy to issue you a credit note for another service or products including LASHBARLDN LASHES as a gesture of goodwill.
Goodwill gestures are only valid 45 days after the date of the initial appointment e.g. a eyelash correction, or complimentary infill/set. Please understand that it is your responsibility as the client to meet these deadlines.
Any collaboration prizes must be claimed within 2 months of awarded date. Any bookings attempted after this time will not be honoured.
Refunds For Classes
Deposits made for classes/services are non-refunable. The deposits are used to secure your place in the class or for the service. You may reschedule up to two times (this is subject to circumstances).
For further information on this, please feel free to email
Credit / Debit Cards - PAYPAL - Offline Payments